|Location:||Atlanta, Georgia, Chicago, Illinois, Dallas, Texas, Redmond, Washington, Tampa, Florida, United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Bring your passion, experience, and expertise to the Modern Work Solutions Strategy Team within Microsoft Consulting Services (MCS) as we help our customers transform their businesses through Microsoft 365 & digital transformation! We are looking for a Director of Business Programs who will be responsible for the Modern Work portfolio that MCS offers our clients, including research, strategy and lifecycle management. You will be an ambassador for this business inside and outside of Microsoft, fulfilling our goal in helping our customers gain an even greater ROI from their investment in Microsoft 365. If you have a passion for increasing customer value and customer usage of the Modern Work platform, we want to talk to you!
About the Organization:
The Modern Work Solutions Strategy Team is responsible for strategic business planning, portfolio management, and evangelizing the art of the possible for Modern Workplace Solutions to our field. This includes working alongside Digital Advisors, Customer Success Managers, Services Solution Sales Professionals, and Industry Architects as we help our customers design and realize their own unique Modern Workplace capabilities.
MCS is dedicated to delivering on our mission to empower every individual and organization on the planet to achieve more. MCS, our field and engineering counterparts, and our partners together bring the deepest expertise of Microsoft solutions—from enterprise planning to deployment and support—to help our customers leverage the power of digital across their businesses.
As a company, we aspire to leverage the power of the Microsoft platform and the talents of our people to help our customers create new experiences for their employees. To help drive this effort, we have invested in a Modern Work Solutions Strategy team focused on working with and across our field organizations to evangelize and provide coaching on how our customers can leverage digital to better serve their employees. By streamlining existing business processes, creating new employee experiences, and unlocking the power of customer data, we help our customers realize the many benefits and the full capabilities and potential of Microsoft 365.
- Contributing to the setting of the Modern Work offering strategy and motion while working to ensure alignment and collaboration with Worldwide Commercial Sales, Customer Success, Product Marketing and Engineering teams
- Developing and publishing thought leadership in various formats (internal/external presentations, webcasts, articles, etc.)
- Engaging with field sales roles to provide support, training, and direct assistance with customer discussions and presales pursuits
- Gathering customer and seller feedback, summarize, and inform and impact the Modern Work portfolio
- Working as a member of a team of business program managers and architects focused on Modern Work strategy, offerings and business performance for Services
- Working with key internal partners like the Digital Advisors, Customer Success Managers, Domain Solution Architects, and field sales teams to drive sales and delivery
- Market and industry research, competitive value proposition development, business performance analysis, and business execution planning
- 7+ years of professional experience in management consulting, offering/product strategy, marketing, sales, technology implementation, and/or related field
- Deep expertise in selling and implementing productivity-based solutions across multiple industries
- Strong in-depth experience in Microsoft's Modern Work Solutions area is a must
- Proven ability to understand and capitalize on industry and market trends, customer requirements and Microsoft priorities to develop a strategic execution plan for the business
- Demonstrated track record of effective communication with technical and business leaders at all levels within large enterprises
- Public speaking ability with demonstrated thought-leadership in interactive settings/conferences
- Experience creating and executing plans in collaboration with large HQ and field organizations
- Global experience across several markets
- Relevant undergraduate degree and /or equivalent work experience. Master’s Degree preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.