Discover. A brighter future.
With Discover, you’ll have the chance to make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies. From Day 1, you’ll do meaningful work you’re passionate about, with the support and resources you need for success. We value what makes each employee unique and provide a collaborative, team-based culture that gives everyone an opportunity to shine. Be the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future, while building the future you want, here at Discover.
Responsible for teaching, coaching and facilitating Agile, DevOps, product and lean management principles and practices to business and software delivery teams, in order to drive business impact with measurable outcomes, while instilling a culture of continuous improvement. Serves as thought leader for standards, methods, tools and measures of success / assessment criteria. Mainly focused on coaching the strategy and portfolio layers in order to enhance performance, quality and Agile maturity of many Agile teams delivering together. Acts as a coach of coaches to drive capabilities within DMS organization
How You’ll Do It
- Develops strategies, organizes, leads and coaches multiple senior leaders and teams to adopt, sustain and continuously improve delivery performance through Agile/DevOps/product/lean practices, process improvement and problem solving. Leads targeted improvement efforts in Business Units.
- Engages with and establishes trusted working relationship with business unit teams to understand their business objectives, develop improvement plans and deliver measurable outcomes.
- Leads and/or participates in technical expert groups to maintain and improve standards and methodologies. Actively shares and creates a culture of learning within the DMS CoE community to improve our own standards and methodologies.
- Creates and conducts training, workshops and assessments to advance Agile/DevOps and DMS maturity in the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, or related
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience in Lean, Scrum, Scaled Agile, Spotify or related experience Minimum
- In lieu of education, minimum of 8+ years’ experience Lean, Scrum, Scaled Agile, Spotify or related
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- Master’s degree in Business, Information Technology, or related
- Agile certifications, SAFE Program Consultants Certification, PMI Certifications, Coaching Certifications, Lean Certifications: Lean six Sigma or Green Belt #LI-BG1
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.