|Location:||New York, New York, Seattle, Washington|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Client Director (CD) role adds value to Microsoft by leading a well-managed, high-performing and continue-growing sales team to deliver year-over-year business and revenue growth. Success is measured by quota achievement; customer's Business Decision Maker (BDM)/Information Technology Decision Maker (ITDM) relationships, Alliance (GTM) relationships, business scorecard metrics as defined by fiscal year commitments, individual team members meeting or exceed business targets driven by the Client Director’s demonstration of leadership and coaching as well as Workgroup Health Index (WHI). The Client Director’s role provides an executive presence for the customer relationships and play a critical role in driving our customer's digital transformation journey.
- Leading a sustainable and predictable sales business that delivers success to both Microsoft, customers and the partner ecosystem.
- Developing a high-performing sales team where team members are considered to bebest-in-class sales/tech sales professions in the market.
- Building and growing strong customer and partner executive relationships to earn their trust and loyalty.
- Driving integration and orchestration across all sales/tech sales/marketing/services/partner organizations to ensure 'One Microsoft' approach.
- Ensuring execution of Microsoft digital transformation strategy to enable Microsoft as a digital leader with higher revenue creation, profitability and market valuation.
- 5+ years of building strategic business partnerships through selling or consulting with enterprise customers. Equally considered will be 5+ years of experience driving digital transformation from within the enterprise customer
- 3+ plus years of people management preferred and leading sales teams to achieve quota sustainability growth year-over year.
- Sales and business background centered on software technologies, combined with deep understanding of key industry solutions and competitive technologies.
- Strong partner and go-to-market experiences including market activation, global coordination and execution
- Bbusiness planning and coaching/instilling business discipline skills woven with ability to encourage sales/tech sales team to develop and implement targeted plans.
- Ability to identify, nurture, and drive digital transformation deals with all customers.
- Passion for sales and solution selling, solid leadership and team-building presence, and be customer satisfaction obsessed.
- Experience finding solutions to problems and inspire to drive to relevant digital transformation in all customer opportunities.
- Bachelor of Science/Arts in business administration with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent) preferred; MBA is preferred.
- Professional services experience is preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.