|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you looking for a leadership opportunity that catalyzes a product team into business performance and product excellence? Do you enjoy working in a multi-discipline team of creative designers, product visionaries and talented engineers and being recognized as the unifying glue that turns all this energy into well-structured excellence and output? Do you get a buzz and energy from being seen as the one on top of your game and the person on the team that makes it all just come together? Then come be a driving force in the Dynamics 365 Sales Team - the fastest growing Customer Relationship Management solution and one of the biggest business applications teams at Microsoft today.
This role will report to the General Manager (GM) of Dynamics 365 for Sales, Sales Pro and Product Visualize. (part of the Business Applications Group (BAG)). You will work closely with the GM and across the leadership team to help us catalyze and accelerate our team-wide activities to continue our rapid growth.
You will drive our efforts to identify key initiatives and investment areas, plan the annual and long-range business unit strategy in alignment with the Dynamic’s vision and mission, and serve as the GM proxy and trusted advisor to the Dynamics leadership team and other company executives on matters of strategy, execution and operations. In this role you will also help us with plans to reduce the time to hire for open positions, ensuring that the recruiting process is a well-run machine, removing roadblocks, and improving the process. Actively seeking out opportunities to fine tune and redefine our processes will be core to everything you do, as well as demonstrating leadership and expertise in understanding the underlying data and information of our systems. Additionally, you will be the primary liaison with BAG Business Operations which includes Finance, Headcount and Space.
- Experience Management: possess a complete understanding of the buyer’s journey and customer life cycle, as well as a proven record of being able to optimize and enhance the customer experience. Emphasize to employees and internal teams the importance of understanding the Dynamics consumer and their motivations, the ease of their encounters and their takeaways. Foster an understanding throughout the organization of the buyer’s journey and customer lifecycle. Work across marketing channels to develop and launch campaigns that help improve customer satisfaction, loyalty and brand image. Advocate for customer needs in the development and deployment of projects, strategies, and throughout the organization.
- Business Management: Drive D365 Sales business processes with monthly and quarterly prioritization, while collaborating with the leadership team and internal partners to meet cadence objectives. Monitor and strengthen our business policies, audit and improve our capacity for operating our business effectively. Create and implement accurate plans, develop success metrics and communication approach for these initiatives and projects.
- Executive Communications & Presentations: Own the D365 Sales communications function including driving the strategy, coordination and copy editing of content for conferences, analyst and press events, customer interactions, employee all hands, product and business reviews ensuring that all messages are clear and in alignment with the organizations goals.
- Culture and People Programs: Work closely with GM, HR and leadership to identify, analyze, and develop strategies to improve organizational health as indicated by employee feedback results, from personal observation (requires a good pulse on the org), or other employee listening systems. Work closely with Leadership team and business admin team on overall morale strategy and fun events. Elevate our partnership with Recruiting to ensure our organization attracts the best and brightest candidates and any openings are filled quickly and meet organizational hiring objectives. Drives and ensures a positive Onboarding, and ongoing training program for the organization.
- Special Programs/Projects: Support and participate in strategic initiatives or cross-group projects contributing to the overall organizational strategy including, but not limited to, organization awards, manager excellence and D&I initiatives. Plan, lead, and facilitate leadership and team offsites ensuring materials are sent in advance, time is well spent, and objectives are achieved. Monitor and strengthen our business policies, audit and improve our capacity for operating our business effectively. Create and implement accurate plans and develop success metrics and communication approach for these initiatives and projects.
- 2+ years of product management experience with the ability to prioritize work in a rapid- changing environment and synthesize information from data and ambiguous situations
2+ years in a leadership or operational excellence role
- Proactive Process Optimizer: Able to manage a high degree of complexity and to distill information, able to think both strategically at a global level as well as effectively developing key processes, and deliver and distribute information across multiple channels and mediums.
- Collaboration and Consensus Expert: Exceptional cross-organization consensus-building skills, including ability to build comprehensive and compelling presentation and communication materials that span functions and groups, with a high degree of focus on details and delivery quality.
- Communication Champion: The ability to build trust, influence, and relationships with diverse team members at all levels, the ability to leverage relationships to accelerate delivery, and the ability to use these skills to facilitate connection with stakeholders across the organization.
- Culture Cultivator: Passion to foster an inclusive and diverse culture through initiatives, training & education, communications, and implementing optimizations based on high-level goals.
- Project Driver: Project Management skills and ability to lead multiple high-profile projects of varying timelines simultaneously across a distributed set of stakeholders without direct ownership of resources.
- Exceptional written, presentation, and verbal communications skills that can be applied across organizational levels, countries and cultures
- Excellent collaboration skills to work closely with senior leadership on the team and across groups.
- Proven track record of developing effective partnerships across groups, ability to influence senior leaders
- Manages confidentiality without exception
- Strong attention to detail and a focus on execution
- Capable of strong individual contribution and influence across non-direct reporting teams
- Experience working in a creative team environment
- Ability to maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments
- Proactive, forward thinking and able to effectively and quickly synthesize disparate information into clear recommendations, actions and decisions.
- Organizational agility, with the ability to impact and influence leaders within the team.
- Ability to rapidly gain and build trust and confidence of internal and external stakeholders
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.