|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you looking for an opportunity to solve business-critical problems for Fortune-500 customers using cutting-edge AI technology? Do you enjoy tackling technical challenges and producing innovative solutions to real-world problems? Then come join the AI Platform team in Microsoft.
Our team does deep co-engineering with marquee customers on ground-breaking scenarios utilizing Speech and Computer Vision AI technologies. Due to the complex nature of these projects, their duration can be from several months to multiple years. We work with enterprise customers & partners on both breakthrough new use cases with high business value, as well as early adopter customers for various Vision and Speech cognitive services.
We are looking for an experienced developer who can work across Edge software, Cloud services, and IoT hardware. Important skills include being able to design complex software, quickly learn about new services, APIs and software packages, and utilize them in the software being designed. Passion for solving customer problems in a collaborative manner, desire to work on leading-edge technologies, and good communication skills are a must for this position.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of system level programming (C++ or C#)
- 1+ years of experience partnering with customers or partners (internal or external) on technical projects.
- 1+ years of experience in performance optimization and various validation techniques (e.g., deploy, measure, analyze and improve).
- Experience with Azure Cognitive Services, Machine Learning techniques, and IoT.
- Excellent technical problem solving, design, coding and debugging skills as evidenced by prior projects. Proficiency in design and implementation of algorithms and architectures.
- Experience in dealing with ambiguity, and to handle changes in customer requirements.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.