|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft’s 1st party devices including Surface, Surface Hub, Xbox and HoloLens are an essential part of our transformation to a Mobile First, Cloud First company. The Microsoft Devices Repair Experience and Warranty (CREW) organization is responsible for delivering repair experiences at right performance levels (Return for exchange, Same Unit Repair, In-Field Repair models), enabling sales growth though Complete and Out of Warranty sales, and leading the industry in reparability and sustainability efforts with our future product roadmap.
Business Planning and Capabilities team within CREW is looking for a Business Program Manager to handle our Protection Plan underwriter account management and compliance. We are looking for an individual with proven analytical, partnership, compliance and Program Management skills.
- Own Microsoft’s protection plan underwriter account management relationship
- Monitor and enforce the terms of the underwriter’s master services agreement
- Drive rhythm of the business, Business Reviews, Offsites, Industry Learnings, and attendance at industry conferences
- Project manage all projects and work between Microsoft and the underwriter
- Own the protection plan business customer advocacy and escalation program
- Partner across team to develop financial analysis on new offer launches
- Partner across our team to improve, develop & manage key performance metrics which drive insights into the business and drive action
- 4+ years of experience in project management and/or compliance related fields
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Proven analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Insurance experience
- Experience in customer escalation management
- Ability to adapt and change with the needs of the organization and business
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, have excellent attention to detail, and work effectively under deadlines.
- Proficiency in MS Office
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.