|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you passionate about how technology can drive customer business outcomes? Do you want to be part of Microsoft’s move to meet industry-specific customer needs? Come join a growing dynamic marketing organization and work at the center of Microsoft’s efforts to empower customers’ technology and business transformation with regulated industry solutions.
Regulated industries, including Healthcare and Financial Services, have specific requirements for security and compliance along with needs for technology to drive business outcomes. Microsoft is driving innovation in meeting these complex requirements, looking at opportunities to meet industry needs on a trusted platform. The Global Industry Marketing team is looking for an experienced technical product marketer to lead development of technical content and demos for solutions specifically designed to meet the needs of regulated industries. The role requires strong cross-group collaboration skills as well a technical perspective on how capabilities come together from across different existing product groups. In this role you will also lead development of content that provides customers with a clear understanding of how the Microsoft Cloud meets security and compliance requirements in particular industries.
If you thrive on being part of a dynamic and strategic business and want to be a part of our customers and Microsoft’s success in industry, we want to hear from you.
- Be the lead technical evangelist for solutions designed for regulated industries, including technical content and demonstration scenarios that enable thought leadership
- Drive strategy around product offerings that showcase how the Microsoft Cloud brings together capabilities to meet specific industry requirements.
- Lead development of cross-Microsoft product demos, covering multiple areas of the Microsoft Cloud.
- Develop and drive the strategy for industry-specific security and compliance content.
- Deliver our value proposition and product demonstrations at internal and external conferences and strategic briefings
- Act as point of contact for regulated industry solutions, including the Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare, with other Microsoft product marketing teams to align on key differentiated cross-product capabilities
- 5-7 years of technical pre-sales, product implementation, product marketing or evangelism experience, including experience in cloud / SaaS environments
- Proven functional and technical product knowledge of Microsoft Cloud services and competitive offerings. Experience with Business Applications a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and execute on technical product marketing activities and deliverables, while managing multiple projects effectively and driving them to completion with a focus on producing measurable results
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills
- Self-starter with the ability to jump in and make things happen in a matrixed environment
- Ability to collaborate within and across groups at Microsoft including engineering, product marketing, and partner / field teams to build alignment and execute complex projects
- 7+ years of professional experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.