|Job Type:||Full Time|
If you want to play a leadership role in the world’s fastest growing cloud business, this is your chance, to join Microsoft Azure.
Are you excited about partnering with the best field marketers/sellers in the industry to help tell the Azure story at scale? Are you passionate about cloud technologies and able to translate product complexities into actionable field planning and execution? If so, this might just be the right opportunity …and we’d LOVE to meet you!
We are seeking an enthusiastic team member who understands enterprise-scale GTM motions and is curious to learn about business, product and marketing aspects of the role. This is a fast paced, exciting role where there is always a new challenge. As a senior individual contributor with lots of visibility you will have opportunity for growth by partnering with groups from across Microsoft.
In this role we are looking for a high impact, high energy marketing professional as a member of our Azure Field Marketing team. You will partner closely across the company to drive governance for our Azure sales plays, manage our Azure checklist program and own one of our key readiness sites (GearUp) and partnerships with associated engines. You will be accountable for accelerating Field readiness thru adoption of key Go-To-Market motions, partnering tightly with several teams to do so.
Our Azure Field Marketing team is a small, motivated group of people who are passionate about cloud technologies and the opportunities it creates. We work closely with Corp and Field PMMs, as well as sales, finance, and other teams. We feel strongly about putting our customers first, knowing our business and about guiding ourselves with data. If that sounds like the right environment for you, then please join us!
- Accountable for multiple field (sales & marketing) readiness engines with a goal to accelerate Azure revenue and adoption globally.
- Lead our Azure Sales Play governance and field enablement through impactful, high-quality Bill of Materials (BOM) that are available at point of execution. Lead a broad v-team to drive execution via our associated Azure Checklist program.
- Holistically own execution and drive future evolution of our key readiness engine GearUp. Measure and drive associated usage plans to drive adoption for target field roles. This includes managing an experienced set of vendors who help with day-to-day execution, content publishing, analytics and more.
- Collaborate with up/downstream partner teams on content alignment.
- Be a steward of our global field community. Drive the transfer of knowledge and skills between and within Corp/Field teams to encourage a learning culture and infuse a strong Diversity & Inclusion approach everywhere.
- Collaborate deeply across multiple teams and disciplines to drive field-facing initiatives.
- Keen understanding of large-scale field and enterprise GTM models with an ability to understand product complexities and translating them into actionable field planning and execution.
- Passion for cloud technologies including proactively and quickly learning new and emerging ones.
- Experience managing large-scale readiness engines, including websites, a plus.
- Superb project management and cross-group collaboration skills are critical to your success in this position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ambitious self-starter, eager to dive right in.
- Minimum of five years of technical B2B product marketing or field marketing experience.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.