|Job Type:||Full Time|
Turn 10 Studios has an exciting opportunity for an Environment Artist to work alongside the team responsible for the top-selling and critically acclaimed Forza Motorsport franchise. As an Environment Artist, you’ll be working alongside a team across a variety of tasks such as asset creation, tool evaluation, and documentation while ensuring our environments are delivered to hit the quality bar that meets studio and fan expectations.
Turn 10 Studios is located in Redmond (Washington), just outside of Seattle. The Seattle area is a major hub for the tech and gaming industries. With beautiful mountain ranges, diverse wildlife, great hiking/biking trails, and a thriving arts culture, Seattle offers a variety of options to enjoy your life outside of work.
- Create visually compelling environment assets in areas such as roads, buildings, props, terrain, and vegetation
- Organize, create and maintain asset Libraries for maximum visual impact and efficiency
- Document processes for creation of environment art (Buildings, Roads, etc)
- Partner with Tech Art on procedural workflow and tools
- Shipped AAA title on current generation hardware (Console or PC)
- Portfolio with stellar examples of photorealistic environment art
- Examples of work derived from modern software packages (Houdini, Substance, etc.)
- Demonstrated understanding of physically based materials
- Shipped AAA title in games or feature film
- Avid gamer who understands industry leading visuals and consumer expectations
- Passion for art, innovation, and technology
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.