|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are seeking an experienced Business Administrator to provide support to the Maps & Geospatial Team. The ideal candidate is someone who can navigate and change directions quickly within a fast-paced environment and can embrace a challenge head on with confidence, a calm sense of urgency, and a positive attitude. You must have strong communication skills, along with a professional demeanor and a desire to remove barriers to ensure success. You must be highly detail-oriented, have strong multi-tasking skills, and practice consistent and timely follow-through. You must have high integrity and be able to handle confidential information appropriately.
A successful candidate will have demonstrated work experience supporting a team in a fast-paced environment, strong planning, organizational and time management skills, flexibility, ability to work independently and be comfortable operating with ambiguity, multi-tasking, meeting deadlines, changing direction in rapid response to a fluctuating work environment and prioritize among multiple projects with a dynamically changing workload.
- Morale & Team Event Planning
- Meeting Preparation
- Expense Reports
- Distribution List & Security Group Management
- Miscellaneous Project Management
- Travel Planning and Coordination domestic and international travel, accommodation, visas
- FTE & Intern New Hire Onboarding & Termination (Includes HeadTrax Actions)
- Space Planning & audits
- 3+ years demonstrated administrative experience in a fast-paced environment
Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of corporate organization and culture and ability to navigate it successfully
- Experience working within a global organization across multiple time zones
- Strong attention to detail-oriented with strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong cross-team collaboration & organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible and work quickly and efficiently
- Ability to react with appropriate urgency to situations and requests
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and always use discretion and judgment
- Exercise sound judgment, tact, diplomacy, integrity and professionalism in all communications
- Proficiency with MS products including Outlook, Visio, Word, Excel and/or PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Microsoft internal tools such as Employee Central, iCIMS, Headtrax & MyOrder.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.