|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft’s Global Media Social Team is seeking a talented, self-motivated and energetic Paid Social professional to join our team to partner closely across our diverse internal Commercial stakeholders in Azure, Business Applications, Dynamics 365, M365, Power Platform and more to manage our Paid Social media campaigns that drive meaningful and successful results. This is a newly formed team to evolve our current Paid Social practices so if you’re passionate about media, embrace different opinions and thrive in a fast-paced environment, this may be the role for you.
This role’s responsibilities include:
- Serve as the primary point of contact between Microsoft Global Media and Commercial Product teams to create clear plans that achieve Paid Social campaign goals with an understanding of lifetime value (LTV) and customer acquisition cost (CAC) not just initial acquisition of new customers/users.
- Contribute to evolve our current paid Social practices, develop data-driven audience insights to influence strategy, planning, optimization and reporting and drives more efficient and improved media results.
- Advocate the use of Paid Social as part of overall O&O Social Media Strategies.
- Understands the role metrics and KPIs to play to measure success based on campaign objectives and goals.
- Use data to recommend campaign improvements before during and post flight.
- Know how to use various Social insights tools, web metrics and platforms (e.g. Adobe Analytics, DoubleClick Campaign Manager “DCM”, Google Analytics and Sprinklr) as an experienced user to drive recommendations.
- Monitor Paid Social media trends, tests new ideas and helps stakeholders understand what’s working and why.
- Nurture a healthy and productive partnership with our Paid Social AOR (agency of record) in how best to activate Paid Social efforts by translating business briefs into media objectives that aligns with campaign goals.
- Accountable for budget management including communication, allocation, optimization, and forecasting with Social AOR.
- Shape the development to help create a more holistic view of audience and campaign insights across various Consumer & Commercial Paid Social campaigns that share similar audience targets.
- Minimum of 6 years ofexperience managing Paid Social media (client and/or agency-side).
- Proven track record and deep understanding of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Reddit, Snapchat, Twitch, Twitter and YouTube
MS Office, Word, PowerPoint and especially Excel (v-lookup, macros, etc.).
- Strong focus on teamwork and collaboration. The ability to listen well, offer opinions, identify potential pitfalls, connect the dots and ultimately make thoughtful decisions to get things done efficiently.
- Strong ability to effectively work with multiple stakeholders to bring clarity, organize and prioritize the work that will drive meaningful media results, the ability to move quickly and keeping an eye on flawless execution throughout the campaign lifecycle.
- Positive attitude, intellectual curiosity with a solution-focused growth mindset.
- Attention to detail. The ability to catch even the smallest detail that is out of place.
- The Global Media Team responsibilities extend to driving market intelligence and contributing to Microsoft’s media innovation across new media channels, ad tech, etc.
- By tying business objectives, insights and innovation together, the Global Media team is at the center of driving business impact through world-class media strategies, plans and results.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.