|Location:||Charlotte, North Carolina, Fargo, North Dakota, Irving, Texas, Issaquah, Washington, United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Customer Experience & Success
- Do you want to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more?
- Do you want to work in an open and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives are celebrated?
- If you love talking to and learning from customers and are excited about working with brilliant technical minds, we want to talk to you.
In Customer Experience & Success, we are focused on how we can Empower, Help, and Advise Microsoft customers. We engage in solving complex problems for customers, we collaborate and knowledge share with each other, and we innovate on solutions to enable our customers to make the most of Microsoft products.
Our team is geographically distributed, we speak many languages and we come from a variety of cultural backgrounds. We are rapidly expanding, and we are looking for talented people with a passion for solving complex issues and an obsession for customer happiness.
Our culture is built around attributes that drive our every decision and our every action:
- Customer Obsession - we exist for and because of the customer. We need people who share that passion and drive to make our customers experiences easy, insightful and trusted.
- Growth Mindset - we value all perspectives and reward individuals that poke at the edges of what they know to be true. We are seeking people that think differently and are biased toward action to accomplish great things.
- Diverse & Inclusive - we enable people who bring a contemporary view to shape our internal teams and encourage all to feel included.
- One Microsoft - we collaborate and value the work of others, combining their learnings with our own to make a better outcome for our customers.
Making a difference - we drive impact by looking for ways to continually improve our day to day responsibilities and the connections between our work and others.
This role will ensure that innovation is at the center of everything we do and that we are boundaryless in leveraging the full breadth and depth of expertise and passion for both customers and technology across Microsoft to deliver industry leading customer support experiences.
In addition to driving innovation at scale across our uniquiely broad scope as we support every Microsoft technology from Xbox to Azure Quantum Computing, this role will also specifically focus on and have accountability for the support experience of our largest, most strategic Enterprise customers – both via a short to mid-term Critical Customer Care program and by leading the transformation to a Connected Support Delivery Model.
- Proactively lead innovation across our support business in close partnership with Engineering Groups and other key partners to deliver innovative, industry leading customer experiences.
- Accountable for ensuring innovation happening in individual Support Business Units (SBUs) is captured and leveraged broadly while creating a “culture of innovation” via Hacks and other mechanisms.
- Prioritize, capture, and scale innovation around customer support experience – regardless of where that innovation is conceived and incubated.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders across the company to design and execute a Critical Customer Care program to address systemic support issues and / or provide a higher-touch support experience for key customers.
- Lead transformation from current incident focused, transactional support delivery model to the future-state customer focused Connected Support Delivery Model.
Key Success Factors:
- Stong global communication skills, and skills in building organizational partnerships - across a complex stakeholder network in CSS and Engineering teams. Ability to navigate and influence in a matrixed organization.
- Strong Technical fluency/acumen
- Ability to create effective relationships, listen, communicate, influence, be persistent, patient and collaborate cross-team at all organizational levels.
- Brings passion and energy to create a vibrant culture of diversity and inclusion within their organization.
- Hold the team and individuals accountable for results and recognize appropriately.
- Facilitate an environment of inclusion that leverages diverse perspectives and talent, to better represent and understand our global customers.
- 8+ years of senior business leadership experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or experience commensurate with job expectations for this leadership position is required.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and / or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire / transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.