|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The person performing this role is model for the TE core values of Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Innovation. While functioning in this role, you will be expected to operate at the highest standards of individual and corporate integrity, honor all commitments made while taking personal responsibility for actions/results, and foster an environment that encourages innovation, creativity, excellence and results through teamwork. Our organization strives to practice leadership that teaches, inspires, and promotes full participation of all employees combined with a foundational belief in continuous career development.
This position requires a mix of mechanical and electrical engineering skills. The individual will be responsible for transforming a labor-intensive manufacturing plant into an automated manufacturing plant. This will include, but not be limited to: robotics for press tending, automated inspection equipment including vision systems, and robotics for packaging and material handling.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 5 years experience in a manufacturing plant
- Automation Design and Industrialization Experience
- Vision Systems Experience
- PLC Programming Experience
- Digital Factory, IoT Experience
- Ability to work towards completion of projects within defined schedules.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize a rapidly changing set of objectives.
- Capability to work in a fasted paced, dynamic global environment with multiple changing priorities.
- Proficient in MS Office Software such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
- SAP experience.
- Strong project management skills; TE Project experience a plus.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $12 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.