Last updated 1 hours ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at an Atlassian office.
The Enablement team within Talent Acquisition is seeking a collaborative, innovative and inventive Senior Recruiting Programs Manager to help us design, build and execute upon strategies for a number of our key global recruiting programs! You will drive quality, efficiency and velocity for our TA delivery teams by making our global TA programs come to life locally. You’ll also have the opportunity to partner on the mission and vision for this newly formed team.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Design short and long term plans for key recruiting programs. Lead the translation of the company's strategy into thoughtful and innovative recruiting program plans and objectives.
- Build positive relationships and collaborative partnerships with partners including Campus Recruiting Leads, People Operations team, Total Rewards team and our HR Business Partner team.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of current state and industry best-in-class practices, and then devise a strategy for our programs. You will develop holistic strategies to allow your team members to execute their recruiting goals.
- Engage with key members of the People team and the business on central initiatives and influence and motivate change.
- Effectively communicate and flex your comms style with partners and ensure you maintain regular updates on programs. You will also need to be comfortable with presenting your ideas to an audience of key leaders.
- Work closely with and provide strategic direction to TA senior leadership in order to advance recruiting outcomes at the global and regional level.
- Investigate trends and innovations; use the knowledge to advise the recruiting programs you lead all aspects of (develop, maintain, and upgrade programs).
- Partner with the People Analytics function to deliver quality metrics that drive priorities, measure outcomes and efficacy and enable better decision-making.
- Ensure a diversity, equity and inclusion lens is coordinated into all our processes and programs.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- At least 5+ years of strategic Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, People programs, or related experience. Preferably gained in dynamic companies with outstanding talent management practices in learning strategy, analytics, performance management, talent development, and program management.
- Successful track record in building, implementing, and sustaining key recruiting or people programs and showing direct, positive linkages to the achievement of business strategy.
- Experience in building and delivering a broad recruiting programs agenda with specific subject matter expertise preferable in campus, internal mobility, and diversity programs.
- High levels of resourcefulness, influence, organizational savviness, execution skills (strategy through implementation) and executive presence.
- Collaborative and influential in partnering with other teams.
- Experience leading large-scale, sophisticated change and transformations.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.