|Location:||Atlanta, Georgia, Redmond, Washington|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft’s Global Demand Center (GDC) is the leading go to market effort for our commercial businesses (Apps & Infra, Data & AI, Modern Workplace, Business Apps), generating millions of leads and impacting $ billions of revenue a year. Marketing Platform organization is at the core of GDC’s state-of-the-art marketing technology, ensuring continuous flow of leads along nurture streams and further to sales, their progressive profiling, as well as application of smart algorithms to rationalize and optimize all these processes for better business outcomes.
Operational AI team plays a key role in GDC’s marketing platform operations, identifying opportunities, facilitating development and deployment of AI models to enhance all GDC’s revenue engines. It has a direct impact of hundreds of $ millions of incremental revenue. The key connected sales & marketing workstreams currently optimized by the Operational AI team are Lead Management and Account-Based Marketing (ABM), including the AI-driven recommendations for sales.
As part of the Operational AI team, you’ll work in one of the hottest areas of current technology landscape – Applied Artificial Intelligence. In this high-impact high-visibility role you’ll be directly responsible for ongoing operations across marketing and sales systems to ensure smooth and timely delivery of AI-driven ABM recommendations to sellers. You’ll manage a complex orchestration process across Marketing, Sales and Engineering teams, deploying new AI recommendation models to production, handling escalations & troubleshooting issues, making corrections and adjustments to the existing models in production as required, managing the roll-out timelines across multiple functional teams and business stakeholders. You will analyze and deliver actionable insights on current models’ performance in production to business stakeholders so they could improve ABM program, increasing volume and quality of ABM Recommendations.
Ensure accurate and timely delivery of ABM Recommendations to all targeted sales channels and seller roles:
- Orchestrate ABM Recommendations production process across Marketing, Sales, Data Science and Engineering teams, maintain its transparency and keep everyone up to date on its timelines, current issues, their resolution and other important updates.
- Manage escalations, bug fixes and other requested updates to existing models in production, clarify business requirements, drive technical work with the involved teams to completion.
- In partnership with Analytics teams, evaluate models’ and the resulting ABM recommendation performance in production (volume & quality and their drivers), deliver actionable insights to business stakeholders to help continuous improvements of the ABM program.
- Do hands-on Data Science for maintenance and minor adjustments of ML models in production as required.
Bachelor or M.S. in Computer Science, Data Science, Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Engineering, or a similar quantitative STEM field
- 3+ years’ experience with statistical, ML or data mining algorithms for solving business problems.
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience with advanced ML techniques for classification, regression, recommendations, or pattern recognition.
- 2+ years’ Python experience.
- Expert skills in analyzing and troubleshooting complex systems, getting business and performance insights out of data sets across multiple sources. Mastery of Excel, SQL, PowerBI.
- Experience working with agile software engineering teams.
- Experience writing technical requirements, managing timelines and stakeholder expectations.
- Experience with Cloud-based data platforms and ML Ops.
- Ability to work effectively in high pressure and fast paced environments while communicating clearly and directly with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to effectively communicate data science concepts and insights to a non-technical audience.
- Advanced data visualization skills
- Experience in connected marketing & sales automation
- Azure Machine Learning Service, DataBricks, ADO
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.