|Job Type:||Full Time|
SENIOR SECURITY PM
Do you love Games? Are you passionate about the future of the industry? Are you a seasoned security professional looking to help shape how Xbox protects our games and our players?
We seek a highly motivated, highly qualified, senior security PM to build solutions, empowering us to protect our global player base from attacks and fraudulent activity. Desirable candidates will have strong technical and collaboration skills as well as experience leading large scale security projects. This person will work across organizational boundaries in support of the broader Xbox First Party Studios organization. You will collaborate with security engineering on security initiatives to detect and defeat anti-cheat, piracy, and tamper vulnerabilities in our titles and services, keeping our games fun and our players safe.
In this role, you will support the 23+ first party game studios that make up the broader Xbox Games Studios organization. An ideal candidate would bring experience, perspective, and expertise from other game studios or complementary industries.
- Leverage a broad and current understanding of security strategies and tooling to help teams best secure their titles.
- Drive cross functional teams implementing technology which involves multiple components, interfaces, and groups.
- Provide timely, succinct, and relevant technical guidance for business partners to act on during game title development.
- Engage in broader security related Xbox studios efforts.
- Create, update, and present status and information to Leadership.
- Ability to learn new skills and operate in a fast paced and diverse environment.
- Excellent cross group and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate the business need for security.
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- Prior work history as an engineer in a security role for shipped software products or services.
- At least 5 years of software development experience.
- Experience in games or technology industries.
- Knowledge of client-server network architecture for real-time games.
- Experience with anti-cheat and tamper solutions for game development: Examples include, but are not limited to Arxan, Denuvo, Easy Anti-cheat, or Kamu.
- Understanding of fraud risks associated with digital goods and experience building effective mitigations for those risks.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.