|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be done and taking their careers places they simply couldn’t find anywhere else. This is a world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking – a cloud-enabled world. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We have unique capability in harmonizing the needs of both individuals and organizations. We deeply care about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
As every company moves towards digital transformation, they will make strategic decisions, partnerships, platform and cloud decisions with a sense of urgency. Microsoft Consulting Services (MCS) aims to be this strategic partner for our customers and intends to help our customers on their journey of becomingsuccessful digital businesses. We are transforming how we sell and how we go-to-market to deliver morepersonalized customer experiences and joined-up customer journeys.
MCS helps customers transform the potential value of Microsoft cloud technologies into realized value for their businesses, employees, and customers. We focus on showing what’s possible with the latest Microsoft technologies. We do this by building diverse and inclusive teams and collaborating across Microsoft to empower our customers to achieve more.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior Leader to lead a team that runs our Sales Execution and Performance in collaboration with the Field MCS Leadership, Enterprise Commercial (EC), Public Sector, Solution Team Unit (STU), Customer Success Unit (CSU), One Commercial Partner (OCP), and Marketing & Operations (M&O). This role requires someone who is highly motivated, combining exceptional strategic thinking, superior executive communication skills, project management, quantitative skills, and excellent people management skills.
This position will lead a group of individuals that own the Sales Execution and Sales Performance of the ConsultingSales teams. You will enable MCS to ‘Make the Market’ so to drive production level consumption with Enterprise customers through digital transformation and modernization.This is a people-leader role reporting to the VP of Services Sales.
- Lead Sales execution and performance with stakeholders across MCS Go to Market (GTM), Delivery, Industry,Global Pursuit, Role Excellence, Incentive Comp and Finance etc.
- Partner closely with WW Solution Area (Solution Strategy and Delivery) teams to prioritize and drive programs/initiatives execution in the field with the goal of exceeding fiscal revenue and scorecard targets.
- Partner with Field MCS Consulting Leadership, MCS Sales, EC, OCP field leaders, and Sales Excellence teams to execute complex solution sales motions at the Area/Subsidiary level with Services Sales teams
- Identify field weaknesses and execution issues, and coach regional Sales Enablement teams to resolve jointly with subsidiary Services sales teams and segment sales teams. Ensure strong coordination and joint efforts with segment sales teams.
- Provide business insight with high-level of influence across non-direct reporting teams.
- Collaborate with Corp and Field leaders to identify planning focus areas, case for change and drive change management through annual Integrated Services planning and landing process
- Provide thought leadership and influence Executive decisions by providing data-driven insights for recommendations and proposals
- Influence the direction of the business quarterly and annually through our yearly business and execution plans, managing and developing our Account and Territory Planning Strategy
- Lead andcoach a team of SMEs to meet key priorities and support thoughtful career planning with your direct reports
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of success curating high impact ideas and applying strong analytic skills and strategic thinking to land complex business decisions, exhibitingcapabilities as follows:
- Ability to think simultaneously about the ‘big picture’field execution, with an attention to detail that ensures execution success
- Master communicator with superb ability to present business insight to gain agreement across stakeholders (incl. Executives) for proposed changes
- Strong analytical skills to use data-driven insights to solve business problems
- Comfort operating in a highly competitive business environment, and confidence under pressure especially within tight timelines
- Strong leadership and people management skills including prioritizing andmotivating team members towards achieving a common goal
- A growth mindset
- Working experiences with Microsoft Enterprise business, Consulting Services and field Sales Management is desirable
- A BA/MS in Marketing, computer Science, or Information Systemsis preferred. An MBA is a strong plus
- 10+ years of Professional Services, Sales, and/or Sales Management or equivalent work experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.