|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you want to be part of a high visibility, growth-oriented team with ambitious goals and potential to improve the quality of life for a billion users?
We are Finance team under WebXT organization (Edge, Search, Ads, Map and MSN). Our goal is to empower everyone in world to make financial decision with ease and help them achieve their financial goals, may be its about saving money or growing money. With deeply integrated experiences in Windows, Bing and Office we have reach and ability to impact billions of people with bold bets on state of art AI, intuitive clear design and Big Data technologies.
The COVID crisis has resulted in significant financial uncertainty for families all over the world. More than ever, our users need reliable information about how to protect their financial health but also the tools to empower them achieve more. We are looking for experienced, exceptional Software Engineers who are product focused who can lead the charge to deliver next generation financial services experience for our 1 billion users.
We seek an experienced Senior Software Engineer who is strong technical leader, product focused, intensely customer-driven, love building and driving execution of exquisitely crafted solutions to customers’ most challenging problems. As a part of this role, you will work with a global team of data scientists, software engineers, machine learning engineers and product managers to build a best-in-class finance services that wins the hearts and mind of end users.
#Backend# #ContentServices# #webXT#
As a Senior Software Engineer in our team, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Designing, and delivering high performance, high availability quality scalable services.
- Providing strong Technical leadership and a role model for good engineering, clean design, and principled thinking.
- Driving and delivering goals on ambiguous problem in platform and service space.
- Have fun and learn new things.
The below qualifications are required for success in this role:
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science or related engineering field
- Strong programming, algorithm, and software design skills.
- 5+ years of experience of designing, developing, shipping, and maintaining a high performance, high availability quality scalable services.
- 5+ years of experience developing in C#, Java, C++ or equivalent
The below list of skills and experiences are relevant to this role, but not required:
- 3+ years of web UX, tools and infrastructure.
- 3+ years’ experience with experimentation and shipping user experience features on commercial scale Search Engine or Recommendation Engine
- Domain knowledge in consumer finance services is a strong plus.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
#contentservices# #webxt# #backend#