|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Data Analyst is responsible for supporting a variety of reporting, analytics, system and administrative tasks within the Global Sales Operations in TE Sensors.
- Run daily, weekly and monthly jobs from TED / AWS data into TESS business processes and reporting tools.
- Develop and maintain standard and ad-hoc charts and reports for sales, orders, margin, and backlog.
- Integrate customer and product forecasts sourced from various TE systems into the TESS reporting and analytic processes and tools.
- Create opportunity pipeline funnel charts and reports to support tracking and analysis of new product introductions and sales opportunities in SFDC.
- Collaborate with business leaders to define informative, actionable and repeatable analytics that highlight relevant business trends and insights.
- Develop custom report and dashboard solutions as required by colleagues in Sales, Product Management, Finance and other functional areas within TESS.
- Support acquisition integration activities as required to support the sales operations master data and associated web applications.
- Provide training and support for reporting and business intelligence tools.
What your background should look like:
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in Business or Information Technology
- 1-3 years of experience
- Experience with C#, Visual Studio, MS SQL Server, and Java Script
- Excellent computer skills and working Knowledge in MS Office (Access, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Effective communication skills and fluency in the English language
- Diligent and meets deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups