|Location:||Charlotte, North Carolina, Irving, Texas, Issaquah, Washington|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Would you like to impact the experience of 800 million users per month? Be on the forefront of digital transformation? Do you enjoy working and innovating in a start-up environment? Part of the newly created Customer Experience & Success (CE&S) organization, the CE&S Digital and Data (D2) organization empowers customers through reactive support, proactive experiences and customer success, creating a cohesive set of connected experiences for them.
The CE&S Digital & Data Products team supports D2’s purpose of enhancing customer experience by building innovative digital and data solutions at scale, creating world-class digital experiences for millions of Microsoft customers across all of our products and services, as well as thousands of Microsoft employees serving and supporting those customers.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Program Manager who is experienced and highly motivated to work and collaborate with internal teams, organizations, and Microsoft engineering and platform teams (e.g., Azure CXP, Amplify, CE&S etc.) to define the product roadmap for our next generation customer support experiences.
- Drive the strategic plan for a complex technical problem space, end-to-end, with cross group collaboration across multiple teams within CSS and spanning multiple product teams (Azure, Office, Windows, XBOX, Dynamics etc.)
- Drive product roadmap to enhance the experience of millions of customers to help, advise and empower customers.
- Build solutions from vision to deployment by writing strategy documents, experience specs, business requirements, creating delivery schedules and executing on the plans.
- Take requirements from business teams across CE&S and other key stakeholders and convert them into a product vision & roadmap.
- Design experiences that solve the issues of customers and support engineers.
- Use outstanding program management, analytical skills, cross-functional thinking, business judgment, strategic thinking, and technical acumen to help drive the DCS digital initiatives.
- Work closely with Engineers and Program Managers from engineering (BAG), research (MSR), and product engineering teams – this is a broad-ranging cross-functional role that encompasses all aspects of CE&S Engineering for the E+D, C+AI, or Modern Life technologies, to include artificial intelligence and machine learning for customer assisted support.
- Stay updated on technology (Microsoft products, AI, ML) and our customers’ needs, to determine where we should invest and then define the requirements for those areas of investment.
- 7+ years of experience in technology, preferably in the fields of artificial intelligence, machine learning or business employee tools
- 5+ years of technical program management and delivery experience.
- Proven record of building technical and business relationships with senior stakeholders, and with executive standing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Information Systems, or equivalent software or services experience required. MBA preferred.
- Strong business acumen to partner with other key leaders across Microsoft engineering, services, and research teams to deliver on our DCS engineering priorities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to speak with influence and impact. Ability to communicate complex technical information clearly to people with or without a technical background. Ability to present and articulate effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to identify key issues and differentiate between actual technical capabilities and unproven solutions or concepts.
- Exceptional decision-making skills, conflict resolution, community building, and follow through. Results driven.
Travel: 10% of travel expected.
Location: Issaquah, WA; Charlotte, NC; Las Colinas, TX
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.