|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you have a passion to bring new productivity in the silicon development process to design teams? You will be part of a team responsible for delivering the latest EDA tool capabilities to the silicon teams within Microsoft. As part of this position you would pave the way for the design team by leading, deploying, and enhancing the various tools and flows to a variety of RTL, Physical Design, technology, and software teams. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workspace and strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life. Difference makes us better.
- Building and growing the next-generation CAD talent
- Coordinating vendor issues, schedules, and internal deliverables to achieve silicon success
- Collaborating with designers and EDA vendors on specifying, executing, and deploying new physical design tool, flow capabilities, and methodologies
- Automation via script and tool writing for data gathering and tool deployment
- Documentation and presentation of results
- Minimum of BS + 10 or MS + 8 majoring in digital and analog IC design or computer science
- Technical leadership background in various aspects of silicon engineering including RTL, UPF, physical design tool flows, and SOC sign-off.
- Programming background in C, C++, Java, or equivalent programming language.
- Project management skills to drive complex silicon engineering flows from concept to deployment.
- Team player with good communication skills and a growth mind set
Microsoft Cloud Background Check
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.