|Job Type:||Full Time|
TheMicrosoft TeamsPlatform team is looking for aPMto join us and help developers successfully build great integrations with our platform. As a customer advocate, we seek someone who understands where developers have questions, need help, want additional guidance, and use that experience, along with great communication and development skills, to create documentation and content solutionsacross the platforms and technologies that comprise the modern developer platform. We also seek someone that is deeply passionate about building and improving our organizational culture every day.
Teamsisa hub for collaboration and communication. Our extensibility model allows for 1st, 3rd, and Line of Business apps to be integrated inside of Teams, allowing end users to useall ofthe apps they need in a single, cohesive experience. Thedeveloper lifecycleteam is at the heart of building out this model to ensurethat developers can build best-in-class apps that help customers accomplish their business goals quickly and easily. In this role, you'll definetherightstructure and strategy for content that will help developers onboard to Microsoft Teams Platform and build out their solutions. You'll have ample opportunities to work closely with customers, partners, developers, and other stakeholders to expose and enable new services and scenarios. Asthe content PMon the team, you willshape and execute the strategyforstorytelling that helps developers understand what they can do with the platform, answer the questions they have along the way with clear, direct documentation of the platform’s capabilities, and help developers feel empowered to leverage our capabilities to generate success for our shared customers, andleveraging data to ensure we’re constantly refining and improving our experience over time.
What is working on Microsoft Teams like? We're a fast-moving environment that lets us explore, iterate, and deliver value to customers. We share an immense passion for the customer and user experiences that surprise and delight the people that use them, and there are numerous opportunities to present ideas and work directly with executives and customers to collect feedback that directly impacts the product. While we innovate and move at a fast pace, we're also a team that likes to have fun, and we build that attitude into our product. Our culture is open, respectful, and empowering - we believe that listening to all voices is key to the success of our product and our team.
We are looking for someone who is ready to jump in and haveimmediateimpactby:
- Becoming an expert in the Teams developer platform and turning that expertise into developer educational material(s) (docs, samples, videos, etc.) to help developers use our platform and ultimately accelerateadoption
- Leveragingcommunity contributions to produce high-quality documentation using an open and collaborative authoringsystem
- Using relevant data and metrics to develop insights about customer needs, content optimization, and content investment priorities.
- Helping to createan excellentdeveloper experience, ensuring the right information, engagement, and tooling needs aremet
- Building a vibrant, engaging community aroundTeamsextensibility through collaboration, customer/partner connection activities, and participation in customer communication channels
- Thinking big and moving quickly with a sharp focus on telemetry, experimentation, and business outcomes
- Envision,spec, and ship innovativelearning and documentationexperiences
- Manage dependencies across teams to ensure that features land on time with the required scope across multipleservices
- 4 or more years of program managementor content writingexperience deliveringcontent and learningexperiences.
- Abilityto wear many hats and learn quickly, and the collaborative leadership skillsto leada change in direction when needed.
- Innate curiosity and ability to thrive inambiguousand rapidly changing startup environment. Self-starters and innovators with a positive, collaborative can-do attitude and bias for action are very welcome.
- Strong project management, leadership, dependency management and cross-group collaboration skills with a track record of managing complex projects with many partners.
- Experience across the entire product lifecycle – from project inception to ship and the know-how required to lead your crew to realize your vision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills through all levels of the organization, technical and non-technical.
- Great problem-solving skills andabilityto thinkstrategically.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.