|Location:||New York, New York|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft Search Advertising empowers advertisers of all sizes around the world to reach their maximum potential through paid search engine marketing and native ad solutions on the Microsoft Bing Ads platform.
We are seeking top performing Account Executives with digital and/or search advertising experience who can drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction by developing and cultivating strategic client relationships and delivering customized search solutions aligning to the client’s advertising needs.
The Account Executive (AE) in Search Advertising enables Microsoft to better serve Corporate segment customers by applying customer obsession to what clients care about and need, ensuring our Microsoft and Bing story is valued and understood, and acting to build successful, long-term relationships.
The AE drives both revenue and customer satisfaction. The Corporate Account Executive drives strategic growth and incremental revenue against a targeted list of high potential customers through mostly virtual engagement. This individual will be expected to ramp their knowledge of specific verticals with a book of business that will enable them to better connect with their customers as a partner in that industry.
In conjunction with the Corporate Account Manager, the AE develops quality customer plans laying out revenue, wallet share, and customer satisfaction growth strategies. Success is measured by specfic key performance indicators focused on driving product adoption, emphasizing customer experience and optimizing opportunities.
- Shared culture of diversity and respect: Create a collaborative, trust-based work environment where differences in communication style are considered, and the perspectives of others are respected and valued.
- Demonstrate Search Advertising’s culture of inclusiveness and diversity at all times. Contribute to the success of others by promoting mutual learning.Strong customer and partner planning: Develop and maintain high quality, actionable portfolio planning.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of customer needs, challenges/concerns and goals/objectives. Develop a cohesive action plan to address those opportunities.
- Lead execution of all agreed portfolio plans action items. Ensures follow-through by all participants. Effectively navigate through ambiguity and complexities related to client management.
- Travel up to 20% (No Current Travel Necessary)
- Healthy predictable pipeline to deliver quota expectations: Consistently create high value revenue-generating opportunities for Microsoft. Lead regular, impactful engagements with Microsoft’s key clients.
- Grow Bing’s share of wallet across client portfolio by highlighting missed opportunities using data driven insights with budget decision makers to meet or exceed total quota and grow book relative to market.
- Fluent advocate of the Bing and One Microsoft Story: Educate clients on how new Bing Ads features and offerings help them to reach their business goals and new markets/targets.
- Utilize all available readiness materials and insights to ensure you are a fluent advocate of the Bing and One Microsoft story.
- Develop and demonstrate an expert level of knowledge of emerging products/features.Collaborative and high-performing account team: Support Account Managers to ensure proactive & reactive customer escalations by effectively leveraging internal partner network to resolve day-to-day escalations & revenue blockers.
- Capture feedback and influence solutions internally.
- Partner with the Account Manager in execute timely and efficient customer transitions process and operational excellence in book of business updates.
- Continuous business learning and professional growth: Continually strengthen your Bing Ads and industry expertise, take personal accountability for your career and personal development; create, update and regularly check in on your career development plan.
- Complete required and recommended trainings and apply what you learn to further your growth in role and career progression.
Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- 5+ years of Online Media, Digital and/or Search Engine Marketing Sales experience required.
- 3+ shopping/feed management experience.
- Proven track record of exceptional performance, high productivity, communications skills and meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet or exceed revenue goals or targets.
- Talented in storytelling and delivering engaging presentations across all levels of leadership.
- Ability to navigate customer sales negotiations and technical presentations in person and remotely.
- Solid knowledge of the search industry, trends, customers needs, Microsoft’s strategy and how they work together.
- Passion for technology as an enabler for company growth.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.