|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you looking for an opportunity to solve business-critical problems for both internal and external customers using cutting-edge natural language technology? Do you enjoy tackling technical challenges and producing innovative solutions to real-world problems? Then come join the Cognitive Services language team in Microsoft.
Our team does is responsible for building out a framework and internal platform that supports usecase specific customization of natural language models for a variety of language tasks. The services and components are used by multiple Cognitive Services language products.
We are looking for a passionate, creative, driven individual who thrives in a start-up-like environment. We are seeking the best & brightest talent to help drive forward our overall impact in the space of Natural Language and Artificial intelligence. You will contribute to building and optimizinginfrastructure to create custom language models usingcustomer specific data for various common language tasks. You will also partner closely with numerous science teams to onboard cutting-edge models and algorithms into a production service.We are looking for a candidate with background computer science, natural language processing, machine learning, math, or systems engineering.
- 2+ years of software development experience (C#, C++ or Python)
- 1+ years of experience in performance optimization and various validation techniques (e.g., deploy, measure, analyze and improve).
- GPU programming experience (Pytorch)
- Experience with Azure Cognitive Services
- Experience with Azure Machine Learning or machine learning techniques
- Excellent technical problem solving, design, coding and debugging skills as evidenced by prior projects. Proficiency in design and implementation of algorithms and architectures.
- Experience in dealing with ambiguity, and to handle changes in customer requirements.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
The ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements arerequired for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.