|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you brave, bold, courageous, and passionate about driving change within a large organizations? Do you love contributing in ways that that increases global game play for everyone on the planet?
The NEW Cloud Gaming Azure Engagement Team in Xbox will play a vital role in attracting, retaining, and empowering ambitious talent to unlock new possibilities globally across our worldwide datacenter regions. We will cultivate an equitable and inclusive workplace environment where everyone feels they belong and is enabled to perform with excellence. You will have opportunities to drive new programs within the Cloud Gaming team that helps build on the journey to place gamers at the center of their experience through cloud development, community, and content.
We are looking for experienced professionals with a learn it all mindset that have a passion for defining new business models, envisioning datacenter infrastructure reuse, and building cloud first gaming strategies. As a leader within the team you will own, manage, and set long range strategic direction for Cloud Gaming in collaboration with Azure teams including Compute, Storage, Commercial Gaming, Intelligent Edge, and Machine Learning. Come build the future in Xbox where creating great products and services with DE&I is at the center of enabling everyone on the planet to enjoy their passion for gaming.
- Curate scenario focused experiences that contributes to gaining mindshare and market share to help reach 3 billion gamers on the planet
- Collaborate with internal leaders in Xbox and Azure to develop next generation cloud game play
- Work with core engineering counterparts to gather requirements and drive future roadmap for our platform
- Bring a measure driven-mindset through data analysis that helps illustrate the strategic story for Cloud Gaming
- Identify opportunities that leverage insights which aid in defining telemetry requirements for datacenter peak and non-peak usage
- Proven ability to discuss distributed computing topics with technical, non-technical, and executive audiences
- Experience in datacenter server, databases, and storage solutions
- Experience with cloud services technologies and/or high concurrency distributed systems
- Experience with OS and system software architecture
- Develop technical documentation, deliver executive level reviews, and produce high value business reports
- Contribute to building a healthy team culture and sense of belonging as part of the new Azure Cloud Gaming Engagement Team
- Actively participate in cross team education and self-learning focused on perpetuating inclusive thinking
- Be self driven and directional which are core values in Cloud Gaming
- Expect to be given room to grow professionally while owning programs focused on retaining and mentoring early-in-career talent from underrepresented groups
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering Management, or equivalent industry experience
- 8-10+ years of professional experience in Program Management or Service Engineering Support
- Experience with communicating with Executives
- Ability to own/drive deliverables from inception to delivery
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Outstanding cross-group collaboration skills and proven ability to drive results
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.