|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Xbox Azure Cloud Gaming Engagement team is looking for a highly motivated and technical Senior Program Manager to accelerate our platform to place gamers at the center to play the games they want, with the people they want, and anywhere they want. Azure has worldwide datacenters that enables scale to bring cloud game content immediately to their players to deliver a frictionless gaming experience. You will be responsible for partnering inside and outside of Cloud Gaming to tell the Azure integration story. This will require you to work with deeply with various teams, organizations, and initiatives inside of Microsoft.
Additionally, in this role you also will be a part of the Xbox in Action Program that will focus on diversity in Gaming. This focus will facilitate, design, and innovate best practices to develop healthy team culture within the Azure Cloud Gaming team, Xbox Gaming For Everyone, and Employee Resource Groups (ERG) to better understand ways to fulfil Microsoft's commitment to DE&I. You will play a vital role in attracting, retaining, and empowering members of underrepresented groups of people to deliver a more inclusive workplace culture.
- Work with Azure platform engineering teams to ensure xCloud is well positioned to deliver the best cloud gaming experience
- Be the voice of the xCloud integration story, communicate these stories to your team, partner teams, and leadership
- Partner with various teams that will accelerate xCloud transition to new Azure Stack offerings
- Define scenario targets and outcomes for requirements you will own
- Define targets for key business KPI’s along with tracking and reporting on them to leadership
- Provide clarity and drive alignment across PM, Dev, and Engineering organizations
- Own and drive programs that will focus on efforts to create a more inclusive workplace
- Engage with allies inside and outside the company to help share the Microsoft story on what we are doing to create a culture of inclusion
- Communicate with groups of underrepresented people and listen to their stories to help set milestones and create strategic goals
- Build and lead new initiatives that advances Team Xbox's organizational goals to develop, retain, and recruit members of underrepresented groups
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering Management, or equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years of professional experience in Program Management or Service Engineering Support
- Experience with communicating with Executives
- Ability to own/drive deliverables from inception to delivery
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Outstanding cross-group collaboration skills and proven ability to drive results
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.