|Job Type:||Full Time|
KISSLING Platforms Analyst – Industrial and Commercial Transportation
The temporary KISSLING Platforms Analyst will own the day-to-day execution of the KISSLING product portfolio integration to TE.com and LADD LADDinc.com. The candidate is responsible for content management system ownership, managing product data uploads, and working with Product Management and Center Marketing to optimize web content for SEO. This temporary assignment is estimated to span 6 months.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Drive the execution of the KISSLING product integration onto TE.com by balancing the needs of a cross-functional team with the realities of the restrictions associated with a cross-business unit maintained, and Corporate owned website.
Manage the addition of the KISSLING product portfolio onto LADDinc.com by building out KISSLING specific taxonomy to the WordPress LADD site and then uploading parts to that taxonomy.
- Develop new taxonomy on LADDinc.com for KISSLING products, which will require relatively substantial site development to incorporate standard search functionality available for other product lines.
- If necessary, partner with and manage a vendor to assist in site development to support this need.
- Manage the addition of KISSLING products to the LADD website, which will require product data uploads via spreadsheet and minimal content development.
- Own any maintenance to the current LADD Inc WordPress website in relation to KISSLNG product.
- Work with the TE taxonomy team to build new product taxonomy to support KISSLING products.
- Partner with Center to analyze TE.com product group pages that detail KISSLING product for SEO opportunities.
- Build model parts for KISSLING products on TE.com by developing individual key shot through the offshore team, compatible part opportunities, shared product attributes/facets, and related documentation.
- Sequester product attribute data to manage uploads of product data to TE.com.
What your background should look like:
Knowledge, skills & experience required:
- BA/BS degree in Marketing communications, IT, or related field, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 – 5 years marketing experience including a demonstrated background in website development and maintenance
- Background in product taxonomy is a plus
- Proficiency in WordPress and AEM is a must
- Ability to influence internal business partners with whom no direct reporting relationship exists
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Experience working with external agencies
- Proficient in English
- Dynamic and high energy team player who can collaborate with a global team
- Mature, credible, hard-working and persuasive
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, and project management skills
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and perform under pressure
- Strong ability to develop an understanding of a broad and complex product line