|Job Type:||Full Time|
Software engineers at Microsoft are passionate about building technologies that make the world a better place. At Microsoft, you will collaborate with others to solve problems and build some of the world's most advanced services and devices. Your efforts on the design, development, and testing of next-generation applications will have an impact on millions of people.
- Do you want to work on a meaningful and impactful project and make a difference?
- Are you willing to learn from others and open to new ideas?
- Do you want to support others to succeed and operate in a highly-collaborative and global environment?
If this sounds like you, Microsoft would like to invite you to come join us as you are, where you can find more than just a job.
Read on to learn more about opportunities and apply online!
Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available Software Engineering roles including the ones described below.
Software engineers (SWEs) work with teammates to solve problems and build innovative software solutions. You are passionate about customers and product quality, and you provide technical guidance to Program Managers as they consider user needs and product requirements. You will also be expected to demonstrate an ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods, and processes to leverage in your solutions.
As a SWE, you are dedicated to building software to empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more.
- Demonstrated competence programming in C#, Java, C++ or other computer programming languages preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of algorithms, data structures and other systems architecture factors that affect code quality, performance, and customer experience
- Some experience building software outside of the classroom environment like a hackathon, research project or related experience preferred
- Demonstrated skill in time management and completing software projects in a cooperative team environment.
- Qualified candidates Must Have Already Successfully Completed or Participated in the Apprenti Program and worked in a software engineering environment.
- Current MSFT Apprenti Program Experience
- Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.