|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you interested in joining a startup within Microsoft where you'll have the rare opportunity to redefine the Modern Workplace. At Cloud Managed Desktop(CMD) we are creating an Intelligent Azure based Desktop Virtualization and Management platform to help revolutionize how end user computing environments are managed and streamed to the end user. Data and deep Insights to help personalize and secure this experience for the end user and ITPros is critical for our success and differentiates us from our competitors in AWS/Vmware. We are looking for a strong, highly motivated engineer with a passion to build big data platforms and ML models, who is comfortable dealing with ambiguity and a shifting landscape. Has experience with Azure or other cloud services at scale, is passionate about iterating fast in a startup environments, and getting the right design for our customers
You will be a key member of the CMD engineering team, drive critical design initiatives, participate in strategic & tactical decisions, be accountable for shipping a complete service offering that succeeds with our customers
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer/engineering manager building commercial software and a proven track record of having shipped successful software products & services
- 5+ years of building big data or real-time analytics platforms.
- 5+ years of experience in cloud development principles and patterns, particularly loosely coupled architectures and micro-services, dev-ops model
- Experience working in agile teams or startup environments with a strong customer focus
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate in a multi-disciplinary team consisting of Software Engineers, Program Managers, Security researchers, and Data Scientists
- Demonstrated leadership competencies such as creating clarity in an ambiguous environment, generating energy and delivering success
- Ability to drive culture change in an organization
- Familiar with Secure Software Development Life Cycle
- Development experience with cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure, AWS.
- Practical experience building analytic applications and applied AI is a definite plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.