|Job Type:||Full Time|
Dynamics 365 and Power Platform is an exciting area of growth and innovation in Microsoft’s business. Our business application portfolio is at the heart of business transformation—an organization-wide change determined by boards and top executives. Our engineering team continues to innovate, providing us with have an ever-expanding list of offerings that meet our customers evolving needs; and our customers look to our top business consulting firms, advisories, and technology partners to guide them on their digital transformation journey. We are looking for a marketing strategist to develop growth plans for the small and mid-size market, primarily served by partners. The role requires passion for winning and growth mindset in developing new programs to scale business.
- Develops the direct and indirect partner strategy to reach Small and Medium size customers to accelerate business growth.
- Builds and lands go-to-market plans based on strong understanding of partner motivations and internal business priorities.
- Partners with OCP, Business planning and Partner Experience engineering team to develop programs meant activate partners at scale.
- Design and instruments closed loop systems to land through partner engagements with customers.
- 5+ years in product marketing / program management / consulting / business planning, in technology sector
- Track record of working with a diverse set of stakeholders across the company to execute complex operational projects
- Excellent cross-functional project management and cross team collaboration skills
- Excellent problem identification, structuring and resolution
- Detail-oriented, and demonstrate excellent oral and written communication abilities
- Comfortable in fast-paced environment, and able to manage ambiguity
- A passion for technology
- MBA strongly preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.