|Job Type:||Full Time|
Dynamics 365 is an exciting area of growth and innovation in Microsoft’s business. Our business application portfolio for Supply Chain Management, Commerce, Finance, Fraud Protection and Project Operations is going through rapid innovation breaking from monolithic ERP systems. We are looking for a storyteller & strategist with passion for recruiting, nurturing, and developing partners for these innovative and disruptive product portfolios.
- Define partner value proposition for Dynamics 365– With your deep understanding of the needs and challenges that partner organizations face, you will define differentiated value propositions vs key competitor solutions to accelerate practice development for Dynamics 365.
- Showcase practice building to our partners – Build ‘wow’ and ‘how to’ content and go to market activities to excite, delight and onboard partner teams onto Dynamics 365
- Enable the partner Go-to- Market motions – Land business value content and offers in the right go-to-market vehicles and ready our partners.
- Collaborate deeply across multiple organizations including product engineering, channel product marketing, field marketing, and commercial partner teams to land partner strategy and execution.
- Run the business - Serve as the business leader responsible for defining partner strategy, opportunity, and segmentation along with key business levers and metrics for growing and managing the business.
- 5+ years in product marketing / program management / consulting / business planning, in technology sector
- Track record of working with a diverse set of stakeholders across the company to execute complex operational projects
- Excellent cross-functional project management and cross team collaboration skills
- Excellent problem identification, structuring and resolution
- Detail-oriented, and demonstrate excellent oral and written communication abilities
- Comfortable in fast-paced environment, and able to manage ambiguity
- A passion for technology
- MBA strongly preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.