|Location:||New York, New York|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Executive Business Administrator, PromoteIQ
PromoteIQ provides intelligent vendor marketing solutions for the next generation of e-commerce. Our platform helps retailers implement, automate, and scale their brand-funded digital vendor marketing programs. We sit at the intersection of marketing and e-commerce and have a singular mission of empowering retailers and brands to maximize their e-commerce performance.
PromoteIQ embodies a strong startup culture that values diversity, collaboration and craftsmanship - and above all else, results. Our bias towards execution balances critical thinking, root analysis and pragmatic problem solving. We expect a lot from one another and value our thoughtful and intellectually curious company culture.
PromoteIQ is headquartered in New York City and supports a global footprint of e-commerce retailers and brands. The company was acquired by Microsoft in Aug, 2019 and continues to operate as an independent division within Microsoft Advertising. Learn more at https://www.promoteiq.com. This role is based out of our SoHo/NYC offices.
Microsoft Advertising is a worldwide Sales, Marketing and Services organization on the cutting edge of the digital advertising industry. Microsoft Advertising offers a compelling portfolio of advertising products, innovative solutions and the opportunity to engage with some of the brightest minds in the digital industry. Microsoft Advertising is the destination for experienced, collaborative, and passionate digital advertising professionals seeking a rewarding career and lifestyle.
PromoteIQ is seeking an experienced Executive Business Administrator to join and partner closely with the senior leadership and management team.
- Provide administrative support for PIQ leadership team - Proactively manage the calendar of PIQ Business Leader; Manage travel and submit expense reports for PIQ leadership team; Develop time management best practices to help leadership team meet business objectives, etc.
- Own a significant portion of employee experiences at PIQ – Support employee onboarding/offboarding (equipment procurement, space allocation and moves, alias management, etc.); Act as HR liaison and support; Plan and execute team events and offsites, etc.
- Provide team and facilities admin support – Equipment procurement, space allocation, and moves; Ongoing management and verification of team data in Microsoft tools including Employee Central, MS Space, Informa, and Forefront.
- Create/enhance team culture within and across teams.
- Pro-actively participate as a member of the leadership team.
- Ensure expense policy compliance across the team.
- The successful candidate will have a strong administrative skills profile exhibiting exceptional attention to detail, initiative, flexibility, professionalism, creative problem solving, good judgement and time management abilities.
- Has worked in a fast-paced organization (startup experience preferred).
- Willingness and desire to learn and understand the PromoteIQ business.
- Ability to balance delivery of on-going priorities with unanticipated, time sensitive tasks.
- Demonstrate a positive can-do attitude, maintain confidentiality and be an effective team player.
- Ability to work independently while being proactive and changing direction in response to a fluctuating work environment.
- Prior experience using Microsoft internal systems, tools, and data analysis skills are a strong plus.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant work experience, supporting senior level staff.
- BA/BS degree is desirable, but not required.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.