|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who We Are
Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT and our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware and software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, and AI to operations across various industries. Samsara’s fast-growing team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta, and London. Our team has raised $930M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, AllianceBernstein Holding LP, Franklin Templeton, General Atlantic, Sands Capital Management and Warburg Pincus LLC.
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
About the role:
We are a fast-paced, creative, and customer-oriented team with employees in San Francisco, Atlanta, and London. We are looking for an Operations Specialist to support the Operations, Sales, and Finance teams in processing and shipping customer orders in our Atlanta office.
This opportunity requires an individual with high attention to detail, exemplary problem-solving skills, and ability to maintain composure in a rapidly evolving environment. Candidates must have demonstrated ability to thrive in a highly driven atmosphere while juggling multiple tasks and priorities. Candidates must have demonstrated ability to quickly master new skills, procedures, and systems, with an overall desire to contribute to company growth.
In this role, you will:
- Ensure orders are processed accurately and in a timely fashion; audit and communicate errors with Sales team within company CRM system
- Partner with Inventory team to ensure inventory accuracy using company ERP system
- Troubleshoot and resolve errors within our iPaaS system
- Communicate with our 3PL to expedite orders and resolve shipment delays/issues among various shipping carriers
- Quickly solve Sales team and Customer pain points while developing ideas for long term solutions
- Identify opportunities for process improvements, collaborate with cross functional partners, and create implementation of new process/policies
- Develop operational measurements to identify business process issues and provide recommendations and solutions to business challenges
- Other job duties determined based on level of Specialist
Minimum requirements for this role:
- 3+ years experience as an Operation Specialist, or relevant experience in Operations field required
- Exceptional team player with demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines, working well under pressure, exceptional communication skills and high level of adaptability in a rapidly evolving environment
- CRM (Salesforce) & ERP (Oracle/Netsuite) experience preferred
- Zendesk experience a plus
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all full-time global employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance plus growth and development opportunities, as well as regular virtual team and company events. In the US we offer flexible vacation time, EMEA employees receive 25 vacation days plus national bank holidays. Post-COVID we’ll be back in our global offices with numerous in-office perks.
With the spread of COVID-19, Samsara's global offices will remain closed until further notice with the exception of employees that require access to hardware and lab equipment.
Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. Employees are also able to work from countries and states where Samsara is a registered entity through June 2021, full list of locations here. All employees are expected to return to our offices when they reopen with the exception of field-based and fully remote roles.
If you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.