|Job Type:||Full Time|
Want to get in at the very beginning of a new effort? Want to work on something important to Microsoft? Want to empower hundreds of millions of people to do more with Microsoft 365?
Our team is defining and building a completely new people-centric platform for Microsoft 365 apps, integrated with M365's most used hubs like Office, Outlook, and Teams.As weshape the future of M365 appswe need your help indefiningnew platformtoenable amazing new experiences for our customers.
We arelooking for creative and collaborative engineering leaders with a track recordofdelivering top quality products, demonstrating leadership in high performing teams, andcultivating diverse andinclusiveteam cultures thatgrow and develop engineering talent.You will be a good fit if you are self-motivated, highly collaborative, and a clear communicator. You have a rare ability to get to the essence of things, acute attention to detail, and a real passion for enabling developers to create delightful end-user experiences. You love working in an environment with high levels of ambiguity, considerable freedom, and a deep preference for hands-on implementation. You have experience creating software solutions to problems from scratch. You value getting a job done and making our customers, Microsoft, and the world better.
We areagrowingteam whose most important values are respect, curiosity, engineering excellence, fun, and family. If this sounds like your kind of team, we would loveyou to join our teamonthis incredible journey.
- Work collaboratively both cross discipline as well as cross organization tohelp deliver newuser and developer experiences.
- Driving through ambiguity andcreate clarity for your team.
- Create well architected technical designsand work to bring them to reality through closeteam collaboration and technical leadership.
- Foster a diverse, inclusive, and collaborative team environment.
- Hire, build, mentor,and motivate a strong team of developerswhile inspiringthem to do something amazing.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science or related engineering field.
- Proven track record of engineering leadership and management.
- Ability to design, architect, and drive the development of large features or functionality.
- Proven track record of customer-focused innovation.
- Excellent technical, cross-group collaboration and communication skills.