|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Microsoft News & Feeds team is looking for a passionate Senior Data Scientist in the core recommendation team - the project that has the potential to define the future of content services for Microsoft. Imagine billion of users around the world can discover content they care about and start new conversations with their friends, family and colleagues. Today, Windows has close to 1 billion monthly active users, and Outlook, Teams, Edge, and Bing also have hundreds of millions users plus the partnership with third party, the presents a huge opportunity to engage users with content worldwide.
Do you want to challenge yourself and pursue the latest ideas while changing the way millions of people do local search every day? Do you want to build scalable services using state of art deep learning that can truly help users using Windows/Bing in mobile and desktop?
- Participate in design, implementation, and execution across a variety of features regarding personalization and relevance.
- Drive innovations in NLP applications, ranking and recommendation algorithms.
- A BS or MS in computer science or related technical discipline
- 6+ years of proficient experience with C#/C++/Java/Python/Scala or any other OOP skills with strong knowledge of Data Structures/Algorithms
- 2+ years of proficient experience developing end to end ML/DL systems
- PhD preferred
- Knowledge in deep learning computational graph frameworks, such as Tensorflow/Pytorch
- Knowledge and experience in large scale data analytics, such as Spark
By applying to this position, you are being considered for multiple like positions within our organization for an invitation-only Virtual Interview Day on January 27th, 2020.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
#ContentServices# #WebXT# #datascience# #event#