|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft Teams is the world’s leading unified communications solution providing messaging, audio, video, enterprise voice and meetings offerings to enterprise customers around the world. It is Microsoft’s fastest growing product in history and there is still more massive growth to come. Our team is looking for a Senior Program Manger to help with our Auth charter that is a part of our IT Pro team. IT Pro Team’s mission is to ensure that end-users and tenant admins get the expected Teams capabilities and functionality based on product licensing and tenant admin configuration which provides real-time data and key service insights for customers and engineers.
In this role, you will own a broad charter that impacts IT Professionals, developers, and end-users. The role requires product vision, strategic thinking, customer empathy, technology depth and a passion for the development of cutting-edge solutions in the Authentication space powering multiple products including Microsoft Teams, Skype and Azure Communication Services (ACS). You will be working with external partners and multi-disciplinary teams in planning, development and operations of innovative cloud services that integrate with the Microsoft Teams platform.
- Drive building scalable, secure and highly-available Authentication systems and tools that support Microsoft Teams and other Microsoft products
- Translate business requirements into a strategy for systems solutions, measure success with data
- Provide feedback and influence feature teams how to best create and use data for their scenarios
- Partner with other Product and Engineering Groups to drive execution and demonstrate end to end ownership of complex, cross-group projects to successful completion
- 6+ years of technical program management experience and shipping products
- Great problem-solving skills with strong technical proficiency and result-oriented thinking
- The ability to think creatively and critically about product features and user scenarios in the enterprise space
- Strong project management, leadership, and cross-group collaboration skill
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills through all levels of the organization, technical and non-technical
- Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries
- Solid understanding of distributed systems, service operations at scale, and ability to go deep in technical areas
- Familiarity with Authentication, Security and related topics is a plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.