|Job Type:||Full Time|
Bing Web Data team is looking for an software engineer who’s passionate about developing the next-generation products that drive engagement and experience for billions of users on the web and in apps. We empower intelligence for Web search results, content recommendations, question answering, personal assistants, chat bots across variety of products/services in Bing, Office, Edge browser, and Windows.
Our mission is to build the world's freshest, richest, cleanest, most comprehensive, and most intelligent model of the web. We have petabytes scale ever-expanding corpus of all the data on the web to play with. We’re working on cutting-edge technologies to identify un-wanted Web contents to ensure delightful end user experiences.
- Quickly identify new trends of spam, junk and malware/phishing contents on the web and come up with strategies to address them
- Technical leadership on detecting un-wanted contents: improving existing solutions while exploring/advocating new techniques.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related engineering degree.
- 4+ years software development experience in C, C++, C#, Java, Python or equivalent.
- Experience with large scale distributed systems, and map-reduce.
- Familiarity with spam, junk, malware and phishing concepts.
- Experience in Machine Learning, and/or Natural Language processing.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
#Machinelearning# #WebXTPlatform# #cloud#