|Location:||Atlanta, Georgia, Bellevue, Washington, Sunnyvale, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you an experienced Product Manager excited about web technology, and the confluence of consumer experiences and AI? Does the opportunity to drive best in class development, measurement and experimentation for critical user experiences like Search, News, Browser or Shopping sound inspiring to you? If so, this Senior Program Manager role may be a perfect fit for you!
We are the Web Consumer Experiences & Technology team at Microsoft, working on large scale search, browse and content technologies across Bing, MSN and the Edge browser. As a team, we are passionate about building highly engaging & accessible products for all our users. We welcome customer-focused, technical Program Managers that love executing ambitious product vision, developing new concepts, and solving challenging customer problems. You will work closely with a diverse & creative team of Software Engineers, Data Scientists and Product Managers to build best in class consumer services that win the hearts and minds of end users.
In this role, some of your primary responsibilities will include:
- Understanding user needs by a combination of user research and data analysis from active users and putting together solutions to serve these user needs.
- Partnering closely with your team to execute on product solutions with clear KPIs and A/B experiments.
- Driving daily active user (DAU) , Revenue and Engagement growth by actively seeking and driving growth related features.
- Communicating the product direction, metrics and status across senior leadership, and with our partner teams in sales & marketing.
- Demonstrate Microsoft's shared commitment to diversity and inclusion
- 3+ years of professional experience in leading and delivering end to end customer solutions.
- 5+ years program management or equivalent experience.
- Experience working on applications that involve Data Science, Machine Learning, or Artificial Intelligence.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Computer Science or related STEM fields.
- Demonstrated success connecting with customers, identifying insights, designing and delivering features to address customer needs.
- A proven track record of partnering with multiple cross-functional teams.
- A demonstrated ability to independently handle complex assignments.
- Exceptional teamwork and commitment to foster a positive and diverse team culture.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.