Discover. A brighter future.
With Discover, you’ll have the chance to make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies. From Day 1, you’ll do meaningful work you’re passionate about, with the support and resources you need for success. We value what makes each employee unique and provide a collaborative, team-based culture that gives everyone an opportunity to shine. Be the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future, while building the future you want, here at Discover.
The Card and Rewards Product Strategy group sits within the CMO Organization and is responsible for product ideation and assessment of business opportunities. This team is tasked with driving the next wave of innovation within the card product space, driving long-term growth for the corporation. This role will be responsible for assessing various opportunities by examining: market size, customer needs, and competitive environment. Develops decks and presents recommendations to executive leadership regarding strategic priorities and market opportunities to drive business growth. Responsible for the development and enhancement of products.
- Performs market and opportunity sizing analyses across Rewards and Product.
- Develops and delivers presentations to executive-level leadership regarding strategic opportunities.
- Analyzes competitive strategies to maintain market share.
- Develops products to address unmet needs of customer segments. Validates products through research, analysis, and financial diligence to ensure profitability and growth potential.
- Creates roadmaps for products and processes. Designs products to create distinction and competitive advantage.
- Prepares and tracks financial performance and develops performance metrics.
- Manages budgets and financial forecasts, if applicable.
- Coordinates cross-functional teams to launch and implement marketing initiatives and new partnerships, if applicable.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field
- 8+ years of experience in Management, Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Analytics or related field, including people management
- In lieu of a degree, 10+ years of experience in Management, Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Analytics, Relationship Management or related field, including people management
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- Master's Degree in Business Management, Marketing, or related field
- 10+ years of experience in Management, Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Analytics or related field, including people management
- Management Consulting experience
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.