Last updated 28 days ago
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Able to read daily core reports, capable of locating parts on shelf, checking in Dealer new part return and helping out other warehouse functions
- Ensures accountability - Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Communicates effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Customer focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Drives results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Decision quality - Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Self-development - Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels.
- Warehouse Operations - Utilizes warehousing tools, systems, and methodologies to meet defined metrics for inbound and outbound operations of a warehouse.
The successful candidate will be subject to our Pre-Employment Background Screening process that consists of a Criminal Background Check as well as Education and Work Experience Verification.
Compensation and Benefits
Base hourly range is $16-$21 per/hr.
Please note that the salary range provided is a good faith estimate on the applicable range. The final salary offer will be determined after taking into account relevant factors, including a candidate’s qualifications and experience, where appropriate. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization