To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Experience in Electronics & Controls and Electronic Systems
- Ability to define the failure mode and failure cause structure for component level ESW topics.
- Experience facilitating and elicit ESW owner input to implement key initiatives such as Restructuring, Functional Triggering, and Functional Requirements development with guidance from the Function Architect.
- Apply and refine the pilot restructuring process for Controls ESW topics.
- Ability to train and guide ESW owners and Tech Area Leaders on ESW guiding principles.
- Evaluate prevention capability and long hour system validation tasks
- Provide the Tech Area Leaders with methods and tools to prioritize content development plans.
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.