Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make you community a better place and work with most innovative thinkers to solve world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a talented Sr. Manager of Global Health & Wellness to join our team specializing in Cummins Corporate – Human Resources for our Component Business Segment in Dearborn, MI. This role is 100% remote. It may be located anywhere across the US, with preference for Central and Eastern time zones.
Your impact will happen in these and other ways:
- Change Management - Applies the Cummins structured process and tool set for engaging individuals and organizations through change to achieve and sustain business results and outcomes.
- Labor Relations - Practices employee relations at sites where employees are represented by third parties; applies knowledge of labor law; negotiates, interprets and implements the language of collectively bargained agreements.
- Compensation and Benefits Administration - Translates Cummins plan design, statutory and tax requirements in the communication and delivery of compensation and benefit programs.
- Benefits Design - Designs and develops programs, policies, processes and tools using appropriate methodologies to advance organizational goals; evaluates market competitiveness, best practice and recommendations for Cummins in accordance with established processes that aid in the design of organizational programs.
- Data Analytics - Interprets information relying on knowledge of business or functional frameworks and leverages analytical problem-solving tools to draw conclusions and communicate meaningful patterns that drive business insights; assesses quality of data as an initial step of the analysis.
- Ensures accountability - Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Communicates effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Manages complexity - Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Customer focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Demonstrates self-awareness - Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
Education, Licenses, Certifications
College, university, or equivalent 4-year degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field
- 7 years managing employee benefits plans, including strategy, administration and compliance for US health and welfare benefit plans, preferably with some experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Prior experience managing global benefits and/or captive reinsurance plans a plus
- Strong project management and ownership. Ability to successfully follow through on projects and deliverables.
- Strong vendor management experience; understanding of targeted performance metrics and measures.
- Strong leadership skills – both in leading projects and people.
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to adapt to evolving priorities in a fast-paced environment.