We are looking for a talented Senior Financial Analyst to join our team specializing in Galesburg, MI.
Eaton Cummins Automated Transmission Technologies is a joint venture between Eaton and Cummins, Inc. producing industry-leading medium- and heavy-duty automated transmission products to OEM customers around the globe. Our business thrives with talent from diverse skillsets and backgrounds. Grow your career by joining this exceptional collaboration opportunity that embraces innovative thinking, compelling creativity, and customer-focus.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Responsible for the preparation of complex and interpretive financial analyses and reports.
- Supports Global Forecast Consolidation (US and China).
- Supports Global Annual Operating Plan Consolidation.
- Supports Global SIM and Goodwill Analysis.
- Supports cash actuals and forecast activities of the different JV Legal entities (Swiss, US, Mexico and China).
- Supports Executive reporting.
- Supports finance functional excellence aligning with both JV Partners.
- Reports Global monthly variances to Cummins.
- Synchronized Business Plan & Functional Support.
- Partners with designated SPB Team (Product or Demand or Supply).
- Partners with designated Functional Staff Team (joins to Operations, Engineering or Sales Staff meeting).
- Internal Controls/Compliance.
- Supports monthly Actuals consolidation Process through JE’s and reconciliations. Prepares assigned Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Provides business partnering support within the JV.
- Supports the annual budget process, expense and/or staffing forecasts and statistical reporting.
- Prepares complex financial analyses and reports for department management.
- Prepares analyses, reports, and special studies for management.
- Business partners with organizational unit(s) to develop annual budgets, expense and staffing forecasts, and statistical reporting.
- Prepares and consolidates financial data statistical reporting, including financial performance, variance explanations, and cost analysis.
- Coaches or leads less-experienced Financial Analysts.