|Location:||Santa Clara, California|
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
Development and Management of Technical Function Standards and Practices - Creates and modifies standardized work processes, instructions, tasks or tools utilizing new learning and knowledge gained as part of product development, process improvement or other technical development activities; advises stakeholders with the goal of enabling improved technical productivity and effective knowledge transfer to others who were not originally part of the initial learning.
Solution Assessment and Validation - Assesses the proposed solution using the requirements traceability through the life cycle of the requirements to determine if they deliver the desired business outcome.
Requirements Analysis - Evaluates relationships and interdependencies between requirements based upon their complexity and value to the business in order to determine feasibility and prioritization.
Knowledge Management - Ensures perspectives, ideas, experiences and information are available in the right place and the right time using the required processes and tools to enable informed decisions.
Troubleshooting - Diagnoses and resolves the customer-identified issue by utilizing appropriate department standards to satisfy customer expectations.
Decision quality - Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
Communicates effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
Builds networks - Effectively building formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside the organization.
Manages complexity - Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
Cultivates innovation - Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful.
Optimizes work processes - Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
Manages ambiguity - Operating effectively, even when things are not certain, or the way forward is not clear.
- Proven leadership as a Technical Advisor or Technical/Engineering Senior Manager working in a product, technology or engineering service area with a successful track record of developing technical talent and enabling high performing teams that deliver on project expectations through a range of varying business scenarios and/or life-cycles.
- Previous Director level experience or a minimum of 2 years in a Sr. Manager/Manager level role
- External customer facing experience with OEM’s and/or fleets
- Demonstrated Product Development experience
- Successful talent development experience for teams of 10
- Advanced level proficiency in many of the enterprise and functional competency areas.
- College, university, or equivalent Bachelor's degree in Engineering or other relevant technical disciplines is required
- This position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations.