Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make you community a better place and work with most innovative thinkers to solve world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a talented HR Tech Manager – Global Analytics to join our team specializing in Cummins Corporate – Human Resources for our Component Business Segment in Nashville, TN. In this role, the employee can work remotely from any location in US.
Your impact will happen in these and other ways:
- Manages human resource information management systems for one or more company-wide technologies. Monitors solution integration and change control processes for technologies or regions in alignment with company policies and application standards.
- Lead project management teams supporting highly cross-functional strategic projects.
- Partner to identify and manage new technology solutions to build talent analytics infrastructure and data journey. -- Help stakeholders to unlock data insights, effectively build cohesive and powerful stories to present to business users.
- Leads the functional design of new technology solutions in support of business requirements. Manages configuration, testing, change control, documentation and maintenance activities ensuring compliance with company standards.
- Ensures effective integration with other systems and processes across technologies and regions. Leads the evaluation of requested system changes and impact of changes to the entire system and monitors the status of change requests.
- Ensures resolution of complex user questions and systems issues and accuracy and completeness of process documentation and user instructional materials. Monitors metrics to ensure overall operational effectiveness.
Education, Licenses, Certifications
University, or equivalent degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field or equivalent experience required.
- 10 years of HR Reporting and analytics experience. Solid understanding of key HR and business processes in a global organizational environment
- Experience in guiding organizations to transition from operational reporting in HR to advanced analytics like predictive and prescriptive analytics.
- Good knowledge of how data can be consumed by the HR function, business partners, managers, and employees. Experience working with different stakeholders to understand their data or reporting problems and how analytics can be utilized to remediate these problems
- Understanding of statistical analysis, identifying trends, and making recommendations based on data analysis, understanding business IT structures. Articulate and confident at explaining complexity to a variety of audiences in a way they can understand
- Knowledge of advanced analytics tools like OACS (Oracle Analytics Cloud Services), Azure, Tableau. Knowledge of global data regulations and legislations
- Able to work with software like Excel, Access and SPSS/Stata or other relevant software. Programming knowledge and experience in working with data analysis and visualization software solutions
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify.
Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Ready to think beyond your desk? Apply for this opportunity and start your career with Cummins today.
Not ready to apply but want to learn more? Join our Talent Community to get the inside track on great jobs and confidentially connect to our recruiting team: