Last updated one month ago
Compensation and Benefits
We are looking for a talented Sales Manager/Account Executive to join our team specializing in Sales and Service for our Distribution Organization in Avondale, AZ.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Develops, manages, and maintains business relationships with assigned accounts supporting the organization's sales strategy.
- Supports profitable growth or new business opportunities jointly with the key accounts and supports cost initiatives.
- Achieves revenue goals associated with revenue and profit targets.
- Fosters/supports/executes the development of new methods, processes, and procedures.
- Maintains account plans and works with stakeholders in the business to achieve expected results.
- Maintains accurate reporting and forecasting through utilization of Cummins tools and processes (i.e. common sales cycle, Customer Relationship Management Systems).
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- College, university, or equivalent degree in marketing, sales, technical or a related subject or equivalent industry experience required.
- Significant level of relevant work experience, including previous customer and/or product experience required.
- Purchasing/commercial contract negotiation preferred.
- Ability to compose letters of communication to principals and high ranking managers of major corporations
- 25% of time likely spent 1 days away from office
- Ability to embrace all levels of technology fitting of position to achieve high level of effectiveness
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization