To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Understanding of market and competition by learning products, services, market current and future needs.
- Ownership for accountability to deliver commitments.
- Ability to communicate effectively within multiple levels of internal and external organization structures.
- Ability to create and deliver “out of the box” ideas that others recognize as best.
- Deliver and embrace proactive use for sales tools.
- Ability and excitement for multitasking.
- Ability to manage complexity through simplifying needs for other’s actions.
- College, university, or equivalent degree in marketing, sales, technical or a related subject or equivalent industry experience required.
- This position may require licensing for compliance with export controls or sanctions regulations.
Compensation and Benefits
$61,300-$84,200 annual base plus commission. Please note that the salary range provided is a good faith estimate on the applicable range. The final salary offer will be determined after taking into account relevant factors, including a candidate’s qualifications and experience, where appropriate. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.