We are looking for a talented Project Manager specializing in Contract Lifecycle Management to join our Corporate legal team in Indianapolis, IN.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Responsible for business ownership, governance and processes in support of Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) System.
- Providing guidance ensuring legal and business requirements are considered in the decisions related to management, enhancements and updates to contracts in the system.
- Representing the business and legal function as part of a shared tenant environment.
- Coordinating and helping prioritize system requests chairing the business system Change Review Board (CRB) for the Contract Lifecycle Management and actively participating in the platform CRB (Salesforce) representing business interests.
- Actioning elevated approval requests, periodically review system security authorizations, and ensure the Contract Lifecycle Management system is proactively updated to meet legal requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring timely communications and proactive change management for this environment.
- Managing the vendor developing enhancement requests ensuring business needs are addressed.
- Coordinating and managing business requirements and requests for the Contract Lifecycle Management system.
- Data governance for the Contract Lifecycle Management, including but not limited to:
- ensuring changes in applicable legislation are timely addressed and updates made to contract clauses in coordination with the responsible attorney(s);
- periodic review of security assignments ensuring appropriate levels of access are maintained.
- Governance of the end-to-end contract lifecycle management.
- Ensures on-going service compliance with all company policies or legal requirements.
- Collection and coordination of new legal templates as required. Ensuring maintenance of data integrity within the Contract Lifecycle Management.
- Chair Contract Lifecycle Management Super User Group helping resolve conflicts and prioritize enhancement requests. Will be the deciding voice in stalemates related to requests.
- Work with lawyers to ensure Contract Lifecycle Management legal requirements are current and representative of Cummins Legal Business requirements including monitoring of clause updates.
- Approval for elevated access requests.
- Plans and manages (or participates in) the Operating budget process. Determine forecast of needs.
- Working with Operational support vendor ensures ongoing service delivery and support meet agreed customer requirements. Reviews service agreements, monitors and reports service delivery metrics (i.e. Scorecards, Service Level Agreement (SLAs) and Customer Satisfaction).
- Communicates on major service outages/escalations. Develops and manages relationships with key teams and suppliers. Maintains relationships and facilitates meetings with technical teams, IT, and business partners.
- Operational Level Agreements with other Shared Tenants (i.e. CDH, DRC). Liaise with the appropriate process owners throughout the Service Management lifecycle.
- Encourages root cause analysis using the formal problem-solving approach for recurring issues.
- Champions the use of Six Sigma to reduce costs and improve processes. Identifies opportunities for service improvements, discuss with the Contract Lifecycle Management and Sales Force user groups and raise the request for change for assessment if appropriate.
- Works with stakeholders to ensure the delivered services meet cost, quality, and delivery targets.