Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
We are looking for a talented Power Generation Service Manager to join our team specializing in Power Generation for our distribution business in Avondale, AZ.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Manages service operations, workshop or field, that provide retail or distributor product or application services. Manages department personnel along with the departmental budget.
- Leads continuous improvement activities by reviewing, changing, and improving processes in line with changing customer. expectations/organizational goals.
- Regularly reviews key performance indicators for service operations and addresses issues and opportunities.
- Establishes goals and targets for the service operations with a strong sense of urgency; measures, reviews and maintains superior customer satisfaction levels.
- Finding new and creative ways to increase power generation service sales.
- Keep safety first in all we do, live it lead it safety mentality.
- College, university equivalent degree/experience required.
- At least 5 years of Service Management/leadership Experience.
- Strong ability to collaborate with cross functional teams driving results.
- Experience finding new and creative ways to facilitate growth is sales is highly desirable..
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.