Last updated one month ago
|Location:||Eau Claire, Wisconsin|
- Able to recognize problems and present solutions.
- Basic mechanical and electrical knowledge.
- Interest is cars, farm equipment, electrical, electronics, computer programming, etc.
- Desire to establish a technical skill set.
- Willingness to work with and learn from members of a team.
- Excellent reliability and attendance.
- Exemplify Cummins Core Values: Integrity, Diversity &Inclusion, Caring, Excellence, and Teamwork.
- Knowledge of Ohm’s Law and other electrical theories preferred.
- Knowledge of electrical measuring and testing devices preferred.
- Knowledge of
- Must be able to lift up to 35lbs.
- Must be able to walk/stand at least 75% of the time.
- Must be at least 18 years old (by the anticipated start date in January / February).
- Must be able to work 19 hours per week.
- Must be a current high school student at Neillsville, Granton, Loyal,or Greenwood.
- Must submit a copy of high school transcripts that reflect the technical education courses (i.e. machining, auto shop, CAD, welding, etc.)that are currently in process or have been completed.
- Must submit a letter of recommendation from a Technical Education/